The centerpiece of the facility is the lighted 110’ by 200’ indoor arena, with large exhaust fans on both sides of the arena to eliminate overheating in the summer. There are 3 hot walkers, 4 round pens, 8 spaciously lit cross-tie grooming stalls, 4 wash stalls with hot and cold water, turnout paddocks and shelters, and numerous grass pastures and bountiful lakes.
DDEC Boarding Standard Programs:
- The stall size 12” x 12” or larger with shavings.
- Cleaning Program: Stalls cleaned daily with new shavings added as needed. Paddocks cleaned as needed.
- Feeding Program: Two daily feedings of 6 units total.
- Turn out program: Monday through Friday turn-out for half day individual paddocks, or all day in a mixed herd (to be determined by DDEC)
- Other services are provided please contact the office for more detail.
No long term commitment only 30 days notice for termination!
For the convenience and comfort of the boarders, there are tack rooms for trainers and lockers for clients. In the front area of the main barn are the ranch offices and the meeting rooms, an client lounge with air-conditioned/heated and high speed internet/ Wifi.
Trailer parking and storage are available.
Service Sale Preparation
Please contact the trainers directly for service sale preparation.
Double Diamond Ranch has both office space and full houses available for rent.